Training Design Proposal
For this assignment, you will review Chapters 5, 6, and 7 and develop and deliver an employee training workshop. Your task is to implement a 2-day training workshop for 100 managers on how to use effective feedback skills when delivering one-on-one performance reviews to employees.
In a three-to-five-page paper (excluding the title and reference page), construct a proposal that
- Identifies three specific learning objectives.
- Discuss the content the training would entail, methods to be used (e.g., lecture, case study, role play, etc.), and the instructional media and equipment required and explain why.
- Specify the logistical arrangements, such as type of room setup, that can enhance or undermine the content and interaction between participants.
- Examine the impact that room setup has on communication in the group.
- Length of workshop (2 days),
- Number of trainees (100), and
- Learning objective (developing effective feedback skills).
Your introductory paragraph must include a clear and concise description of the training. Tables, images and appendices may be used. APA Style elements should be used to organize and identify each section of your paper. An abstract is not required. Your paper must be formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. Your paper must also include citations and references from the Blanchard and Thacker (2019) text and at least three additional scholarly sources.
The Training Design Proposal paper