Your electronics manufacturing company is working on a new product. The board of directors thinks that this product will revolutionize the travel industry and generate huge profits for the company. To protect this product during the research and development cycle, the company is planning to install a new network consisting of a dozen computers. Your company selected you to lead a team that will develop a subset of a security plan for the network.
In 5-6 pages, write a report on the following:
- Propose a detailed plan that focuses on password policies and authentication methods to protect the project from becoming public during the research and development phase. Specifically provide the following to meet these requirements:
- Title page
- Introduction (1-2 paragraphs)
- Provide details of the password policy to be implemented using the template found in the School of Information Technology’s Library Guide (LibGuide). Use this link for the LibGuide and navigate to MSIT / ITAS.
- Identify the authentication and authorization solution to be used (2-3 pages)
- APA Reference List
- Include an estimated cost of your plan.