Please detail your analysis using the following headings as a template (refer back to M5.1, M5.3, M5.4):
- Introduction to X (organization)
- Do a little bit of research and write a short introduction to the organization you chose to review.
- Provide a top-level overview of their strategic plan. Where are they focusing their efforts in the coming years?
- X (field) Challenges and Developments
- In the last module’s short response paper, you identified three challenges and new developments your field faces. Detail how you see those challenges and developments playing out in the future planning of this organization. Do you see any of these topics reflected in the strategic plan, or do you notice any gaps?
- Organizational Chart
- Do a little bit of research on the company and craft an organizational chart (where they are). (It’s OK if it’s not 100% accurate.)
- Then, do your best to craft a futures organizational chart (where they want to be).
- What hiring considerations do they need to make to budget for growth?
- Provide a little bit of information about the uniqueness (or not) of their organizational structure and their reporting structure.
- Department/Unit Plans
- Based on the strategic plan, what goals would you expect to see housed in each of the department plans? How will these goals help the organization meet its strategic goals?
- Employee Goal-Setting
- Narrow in on one of those departments/units. What employee goals would you expect to see in employee goal setting? How will these goals help the department/unit and the organization to meet its strategic goals?
Your short response paper should be at least 400 words, utilize scholarly references and APA (including a title page and references page), and incorporate at least two scholarly references. Don’t forget to develop a thoughtful response that is woven and stylistic in some way.